Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Interdisciplinary Studies or Electrical Engineering Reloaded

The question above is posed because I need to determine which one to do and how I do it as a post graduate study.

Interdeciplinary studies lets you combine various fields to explain some phenomena otherwise hard to explain. For example, if one wants to explain the Rodin Coil, we need to know about Baha'ism, Chi, Prana, etc. a bit, then learn about Rodin's Vortex Based Mathematic and divine meaning behind numbers, then maybe black holes and pulsars and etc., vortices and anti-vortices in nature and physics and then finally how all this relates to an electrical engineering and the coil shape and its various function that comes out of it. How we achieve computing, space propulsion and energy savings with this.
Rodin Coil and Vortex Based Mathematics
http://www.rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm

Or I could go around and suggest revisions Electrical Engineering books. Let's go to the Wireless Communication department in university and say, hey guys! I know you are working on smart grids and micro grids, and wireless long distance communication, more bandwith and faster speeds, etc. etc......but let's not do just wireless data communications, and do wireless energy and data! Who cares, let's revise our textbooks and include Steinmetz's old 1930 discussions about how coils and capacitors are at a more complete level. 

Both of these paths are great leaps a he and bounds ahead, how we can pull it off? Actually, I do it this way, I trust that God will make it happen if I ask and I just don't ask for that. I ask Him only to give me something better than this instead.

No comments: